SAN DIEGO, April 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (Nasdaq:ROIC) will issue financial and operational results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 before the market opens on Thursday, May 2, 2013. The Company will conduct a conference call and audio webcast on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
To access the conference, dial (877) 312-8783 (domestic), or (408) 940-3874 (international) at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. When prompted, provide the Conference ID: 31508344. The live webcast will also be available in listen-only mode at http://www.roireit.net/ .
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay beginning at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time on May 2, 2013 and will be available until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on May 9, 2013. To access the conference call recording, dial (855) 859-2056 (domestic) or (404) 537-3406 (international) and use the Conference ID: 31508344. The call will also be archived on http://www.roireit.net/ for approximately 90 days.About Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. Retail Opportunity Investments Corporation (Nasdaq:ROIC) is a fully integrated, self-managed real estate investment trust. The Company specializes in the acquisition, ownership and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers, anchored by national or regional supermarkets and drugstores. At December 31, 2012 ROIC's property portfolio included 45 shopping centers totaling approximately 4.8 million square feet. Additional information is available at www.roireit.net .
CONTACT: Ashley Bulot, Investor Relations 858-255-4913 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV