WRAPmail (OTC: WRAP) Announces WRAPmail APP For Google (GOOG) Android And Apple (AAPL) IPhone
Fort Lauderdale, April 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WrapMail, Inc. ( WRAP) announced today that it has released its first version of the WRAPmail APP for Android which now is available in the Google Play store for free. The iPhone APP should be released in iTunes within a few days.
The WRAPmail APP combined Google Gmail, AOL, Yahoo and Microsoft Hotmail/LIVE into one single APP. Users can then log into the APP and see all their emails from any of these providers and further reply, forward or send new emails. The APP requires a WRAPmail account /free or paid) as all emails sent from this APP will be WRAPPED (unless the user elects not to WRAP certain emails).
"We are very happy about this announcement as many WRAPmail users have more than one webmail account and have not been able to send WRAPPED emails from their Phones or Tablets, now they can" says Rolv E. Heggenhougen, WRAPmail CEO."We have a elected to make this APP FREE for all WRAPmail users as our focus is on volume and especially volume of free user emails as these will have 3 rd party ads that generate revenue for WRAPmail" continues Heggenhougen who concludes "we are evaluating the possibility to also insert ads in the WRAP itself to gain an additional revenue source". About WRAPmail: The idea behind WRAPmail is to utilize the facts that almost everyone have websites, social network site(s) and also send emails every day. These emails can become complete marketing tools and help promote, brand, sell and cross-sell in addition to drive traffic to the website and conduct research. WRAPmail is available for free (with 3rd party ads) or for a small license fee. WRAPmail has also released solutions that automatically create interactive email stationery based on a user's Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+ profile.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV