Grand Opening Of Kabukiza Theatre
TOKYO, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "The Kabukiza Theatre" with 125 years of history newly opened on April 2 after about three years of rebuilding. The name of the theater complex, including an adjacent office building called "Kabukiza Tower," is GINZA KABUKIZA. The name of the facility expressed in alphabet letters shows the Kabuki world's will to promote abroad the traditional art of Japan with over 400 years of history.
Kabuki, operated by Shochiku Co., Ltd., is not only a renowned traditional form of Japanese theater but also it has been constantly increasing popularity even in this fast-paced day and age.
Since a number of people from overseas visit to see Kabuki performances, we offer rental service for an English earphone guide device which provides information in English, including dialogue, lyrics, explanations about stories, music, dance, and properties and other aspects of Kabuki during performances. Also, reasonably priced tickets for a single act called Hitomaku-mi are available at prices ranging from 1,000 yen to 2,000 yen approximately.
Besides the theater, the Kabukiza gallery (opening on April 24, located on 5th floor) is accessible without Kabuki tickets if you purchase the ticket for around 500 yen. We are planning to hold costume exhibitions and other Japanese culture-related events. Visitors can also enjoy photo shoots in Kabuki costumes at the photo studio on the 5th floor. And the Kobikicho square, a Japanese-styled underground area has souvenir shops and it is suitable for a meeting place.Official English Site: http://www.shochiku.com About Shochiku Co., Ltd.Founded in 1895, the company is headquartered in Chuo-ku, Tokyo. Its President/CEO is Jay Sakomoto. Contact: Izumi OkabePublic Relations DivisionShochiku Co., Ltd. Tel: +81-3-5550-1526e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Shochiku Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV