Bank Hapoalim Announces 2012 Financial Results
Net Profit totaled NIS 2,543 million
Return on Equity of 10.1%
Core Tier 1 Capital rose to 8.9%TEL AVIV, Israel, April 2, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bank Hapoalim (TASE:POLI) (ADR:BKHYY), Israel's leading financial group, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012. Highlights of the 2012 financial statements:
- Net profit totaled NIS 2,543 million in 2012 compared with NIS 2,746 million in 2011.
- Return on equity reached 10.1% in 2012, compared with 12.0% in 2011.
- Total consolidated assets as at December 31, 2012 totaled NIS 376.4 billion, compared with NIS 356.7 billion at the end of 2011, an increase of 5.5%.
- Shareholders' equity totaled NIS 26,755 million as at December 31, 2012, compared with NIS 23,819 million at the end of 2011, an increase of 12.3%.
- Core Tier 1 capital ratio continued its trend of improvement and rose to 8.9% at December 31, 2012 compared with 7.9% at the end of 2011.
- The Bank's total capital adequacy ratio reached 15.7% at the end of 2012, compared with 14.1% at the end of 2011.
- Positioning Bank Hapoalim as Israel's leading financial institution;
- Stabilizing the Bank on a path of growth; and
- Achieving attractive returns for shareholders.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts