GZS Announces Worldwide Release Of Hemaglobal™ EHR Patient Registry Solution For Hemophilia And Bleeding Disorders
HemaGlobal covers a large spectrum of bleeding and clotting disorders, including von Willebrand disease, congenital afibrinogenemia, Glanzmann's thrombasthenia, Bernard-Soulier syndrome, hemophilia and other factor deficiencies.
HemaGlobal makes it easy for hemophilia treatment centers to organize, analyze and manage patient information in detail using standardized nomenclature. It establishes a secure and timely data exchange that enables physicians to eliminate traditional IT and procedural bottlenecks as they share patient information with multi-disciplinary team members. The user interface is intuitive and requires little more than basic computing skills.
In the early 1980s, the CDC referred to San Francisco as "Ground Zero" in the AIDS epidemic. We embraced the name "Ground Zero Software" and launched *Lab Tracker ™ for HIV, our first Electronic Medical Record (EMR), in 1993.Since then, GZS has been a pioneer and leader in developing disease-specific and condition-specific EMR/EHR patient registry software solutions to the worldwide healthcare industry. The company's current product offerings are specific to Hemophilia and bleeding disorders, Spina Bifida, and are readily adapted to other diseases and conditions. GZS has a large customer base of universities, government and non-government organizations, pharmaceutical, diagnostics, and healthcare providers of all sizes in the U.S., South America and Africa. www.HemaGlobal.com email@example.com *Lab Tracker-HIV was acquired by Virco Labs, Inc. (now Janssen Diagnostics, Inc.) in December, 2009 HemaGlobal ™ and HemoGlobal ™ are registered trademarks of Ground Zero Software, Inc. For more information: John HollisGZS Corporate Communications+1-760-327-2333 www.hemaglobal.com firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE GZS, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV