About Global Geophysical Services, Inc.
GGS provides an integrated suite of Geoscience solutions to the global oil and gas industry including high-resolution RG-3D Reservoir Grade ® seismic data acquisition, Multi-client data library products, micro seismic monitoring, seismic data processing, data analysis, and interpretation services. GGS combines experience, innovation, operational safety, and environmental responsibility with leading edge geophysical technology to facilitate successful E&P execution. GGS' combined product and service offerings provide the ability to Gain InSight™ in the exploration and production of hydrocarbons. GGS is headquartered in Houston, Texas. To learn more about GGS, visit www.GlobalGeophysical.com .
The Global Geophysical Services, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7300
About Geophysical Pursuit Inc.Geophysical Pursuit, Inc. (GPI) is a privately held debt free corporation, founded in 1984. GPI is headquartered in Houston, Texas along with an office in New Orleans, LA, but serves the Dallas, Denver, Lafayette, Midland and Pittsburgh markets. GPI owns extensive 2-D data and 3-D data (~16,000 square miles) in 19 different states along with 3-D coverage in the GOM Deepwater and Transition Zone. About Seismic Exchange, Inc. Seismic Exchange, Inc. (SEI) is a privately held corporation, founded by P.C Havens in 1975. SEI is the largest provider of U.S. 2D seismic data and has an extensive library of U.S. 3D seismic data. SEI also provides 2D and 3D brokerage services for a number of oil and gas companies. SEI is headquartered in Houston, Texas and serves the oil and gas industry with offices located in New Orleans, Dallas, Denver, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and Corpus Christi and a strong presence in Lafayette, Jackson, Midland and Bakersfield.
CONTACT: Jessica Kuhlman Marketing Manager email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV