Armored AutoGroup Announces Conference Call To Review The Company's Financial Results For The Quarter Ended And Year Ended December 31, 2012
DANBURY, Conn., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Armored AutoGroup will hold a conference call to discuss these results on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Investors interested in participating should dial 888-233-4937 with conference ID 30108009 or should email email@example.com for additional information.
A replay of the conference call will also be available by dialing 855-859-2056.
ABOUT ARMORED AUTOGROUP
Armored AutoGroup Inc., headquartered in Danbury, CT, is primarily comprised of the Armor All® and STP® brands. The current product line of Armor All protectants, wipes, tire and wheel care products, glass cleaners, leather care products and washes is designed to clean, shine and protect interior and exterior automobile surfaces. The offering of STP oil and fuel additives, functional fluids and automotive appearance products has a broad customer base ranging from professional racers to car enthusiasts and ''Do-it-Yourselfers''. The Company has a diversified geographic footprint with direct operations in the United States, Canada, Australia, Mexico and the U.K. and distributor relationships in approximately 50 countries. For more information, please visit www.armorall.com and www.stp.com.Contact: James DavidKekst and Company212-521-4800 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Armored AutoGroup Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV