Livingston International Inc. Announces Extension Of Expiration Time Of Tender Offer For Its Notes
Forward-Looking Information This release contains "forward-looking information" within the meaning of applicable securities legislation. Forward-looking information includes, but is not limited to, statements regarding the expected timing of acceptance for purchase and payment for tendered Notes, and can generally be identified by the use of forward-looking words like as "believe", "could", "expect", "intend", "may", "plan", "will" and similar expressions. Such statements are based on the opinions and expectations of management of Livingston as of the date hereof. Livingston does not undertake to update any forward-looking information, except as may be required by applicable securities laws.
About Livingston North America's number one company focused on customs brokerage and trade compliance, Livingston International also offers consulting and global trade management services as well as international freight forwarding across North America and around the globe. Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Livingston employs approximately 3,200 staff at over 125 key border points, sea ports, airports and other strategic locations across North America as well as in Europe and Asia.
SOURCE Livingston International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV