TORONTO, April 1, 2013 /CNW/ - Genworth MI Canada Inc. (the "Company") (TSX: MIC) today announced it will issue its earnings release and financial supplement containing the first quarter results after the market closes on April 30, 2013. A conference call will be held the following day, May 1, at 10:30 am (EDT) to discuss the results for the quarter. Investor materials will be available on the Company's website, http://investor.genworthmicanada.ca, in advance of the call.
Genworth MI Canada Inc.'s conference call will be accessible via telephone and over the Internet on the Company's website. The direct dial-in number for the May 1 conference call is 416-644-3414 or 1-800-814-4859. A replay of the call will be available until June 1 (Local 416-640-1917, Toll Free 1-877-289-8525, Access Code 4611636#). Participants are encouraged to pre-register for the webcast through the Company's website. A replay of the call will also be available from the Company's website for a period of at least 45 days following the conference call.
About Genworth MI Canada Inc.
Genworth MI Canada Inc. (TSX: MIC) through its subsidiary, Genworth Financial Mortgage Insurance Company Canada (Genworth Canada), is the largest private residential mortgage insurer in Canada. The Company provides mortgage default insurance to Canadian residential mortgage lenders, making homeownership more accessible to first-time homebuyers. Genworth Canada differentiates itself through innovative processing technology, superior customer service, and a robust risk management framework. For almost two decades, Genworth Canada has supported the housing market by providing thought leadership and a focus on the safety and soundness of the mortgage finance system. As at December 31, 2012, Genworth Canada, had $5.7 billion total assets and $3.0 billion shareholders' equity. Find out more at www.genworth.ca.SOURCE Genworth MI Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV