KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS) announced today that Eileen C. McDonnell has been appointed to its Board of Directors. Ms. McDonnell becomes the seventh member of the Board of Directors.
Ms. McDonnell currently serves as President and Chief Executive Officer of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company since her appointment to that position in February, 2011. She joined Penn Mutual in 2008 and previously served as President of the company. Ms. McDonnell was also appointed to The Penn Mutual Board of Trustees in 2010. Before joining Penn Mutual, Ms. McDonnell founded ExecMPower, a strategic planning and executive coaching consultancy. Previously, she was president of New England Financial, a wholly owned subsidiary of MetLife, and senior vice president of the Guardian Life Insurance Company.
Alan B. Miller, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of UHS said, " Eileen McDonnell's varied experience in business, including her current role as a chief executive officer, will enable her to make a valuable contribution to our Board."
Universal Health Services, Inc. ("UHS") is one of the nation's largest hospital companies, operating acute care and behavioral health hospitals and ambulatory centers nationwide and in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. For additional information on the Company, visit our web site: http://www.uhsinc.com.SOURCE Universal Health Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV