DWTS' Jonathan Roberts To Host Briora Ballroom Grand Opening Gala In Redmond, WA
REDMOND, Wash., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Briora Ballroom, a new, state-of-the-art Ballroom Dance Studio and Event Space in Redmond, WA, is pleased to announce their Grand Opening Gala on April 13 th, 2013, hosted by Jonathan Roberts from "Dancing with the Stars." The evening will feature a professional ballroom and Latin dance show, light refreshments, a dance class, and social dancing from 7 to 10 PM to a mix of Ballroom, Latin and Swing music. All proceeds will benefit the Starlight Children's Foundation.
"We are so excited that Jonathan is able to join us for our Grand Opening celebration," said Jessica McMorrow, CEO and founder of Briora Ballroom. "It will be a very special event that benefits a great cause, and it will also be lots of fun for our guests!"
Briora Ballroom Dance Studio is the Seattle area's newest and most elegant dance venue - a stunning 6500+ square foot facility, featuring two dance floors, a comfortable lounge area, and a retail shop. The studio is conveniently located in Redmond's Overlake neighborhood, near the Microsoft Main Campus and SR-520.
"Our studio is really unique – I have never seen another quite like it anywhere in the US," said McMorrow. "We wanted it to be more than just a dance studio with a floor and a mirror – we created an elegant escape from daily life where our students can relax, meet friends, and have fun."Services offered at Briora Ballroom include ballroom and Latin dance instruction, fitness classes, and special events. The staff are certified, highly-trained professional dancers, and dance instruction is tailored to each client's individual goals and interests. Briora Ballroom is also available for rental for weddings, parties, and other special events.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV