National Parking Association Kicks Off Five City Parking Power Network Tour April 10 In Columbus, Ohio
LAZ Parking to Sponsor Five NPA Networking Events April- June 2013
WASHINGTON, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Parking Association will kick off its first nationwide series of parking industry networking events—the Parking Power Network Tour—April 10 in Columbus, Ohio. Parking professionals in the private and public sector will receive email invites to this event for NPA members and invited guests.
LAZ Parking serves as the exclusive sponsor of the 2013 Parking Power Network Tour. The tour begins in Columbus, Ohio, on Wednesday, April 10, at Sidebar 122, 122 East Main St. Sidebar 122 is a sophisticated bar and restaurant offering Mediterranean flare intermingled with South American inspired small-plate dishes. Guests will meet NPA leaders, parking power players and colleagues for a decision maker networking event.NPA members and guests who RSVP will receive a confirmation ticket via email to attend this free event, which will be held from 5:30 – 7 p.m. Other Power Network Tour events include:
- May 1: W Rooftop Bar , W Hotel, 515 15 th St. NW, Washington, D.C. Overlooking The White House, this networking event brings both public and private parking movers and shakers, lobbyists and industry leaders together in the nation's capital.
- May 16: Rebar at the Trump International Hotel , 401 N. Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL. With the Chicago River and Michigan Avenue Bridge just outside the window, this downtown Chicago bar offers a central meeting place for top parking leaders from Chicago and Canada to meet, along with equity buyers of parking and public parking pros.
- May 30: 21 Club , 21 West 52nd Street, New York, NY. A landmark New York City hot spot for power networkers, the 21 Club hosts top parking pros, equity investors, venture capitalists and the media for a parking networking event.
- June 6: Prospect , 300 Spear St., San Francisco, CA. Located in the SOMA area, this venue draws private and public parking leaders from the U.S. and Canada, as well as high tech executives interested in the parking industry for the first networking event of its kind.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV