- May 1: W Rooftop Bar , W Hotel, 515 15 th St. NW, Washington, D.C. Overlooking The White House, this networking event brings both public and private parking movers and shakers, lobbyists and industry leaders together in the nation's capital.
- May 16: Rebar at the Trump International Hotel , 401 N. Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL. With the Chicago River and Michigan Avenue Bridge just outside the window, this downtown Chicago bar offers a central meeting place for top parking leaders from Chicago and Canada to meet, along with equity buyers of parking and public parking pros.
- May 30: 21 Club , 21 West 52nd Street, New York, NY. A landmark New York City hot spot for power networkers, the 21 Club hosts top parking pros, equity investors, venture capitalists and the media for a parking networking event.
- June 6: Prospect , 300 Spear St., San Francisco, CA. Located in the SOMA area, this venue draws private and public parking leaders from the U.S. and Canada, as well as high tech executives interested in the parking industry for the first networking event of its kind.
National Parking Association Kicks Off Five City Parking Power Network Tour April 10 In Columbus, Ohio
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.