BOULDER, Colo., April 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cooking and baking with butter just got better. Today, Smart Balance, the maker of great tasting heart healthier products, introduced Blended Butter Sticks as the newest addition to its popular line of better butters.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17892
Tasting like regular butter but with 28 percent less saturated fat, Smart Balance ® Blended Butter Sticks are made with real butter and Smart Balance ® Oil Blend as well as EPA/DHA & ALA Omega-3s and a naturally sourced ingredient that helps block the cholesterol in the butter."Many of our consumers want the taste and texture of real butter when cooking and baking," said Smart Balance Executive Vice President John Becker. "So we've taken the great taste of butter and added the benefits of our spreadable better butters; then we put them in a convenient stick form that's easy to measure and perfect for recipe making."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV