SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KaloBios Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: KBIO) today announced that the company has been selected to present at the 2013 BioCentury-Thomson Reuters Future Leaders in the Biotech Industry Conference, to be held in New York City on April 5, 2013. KaloBios President and Chief Executive Officer, David W. Pritchard, will provide an overview of KaloBios and the company's three current clinical programs for its proprietary, patient-targeted monoclonal antibody therapeutics.
Company Presentation:When: Friday, April 5, 2013, 9:00 am EDT, Presentation Room 311Where: Millennium Broadway Hotel and Conference Center, New York, NY
Webcast:To access the live and archived audio webcast of the KaloBios Future Leaders presentation please log on through a link located in the Investors section of the KaloBios Pharmaceuticals website under the Events & Presentations tab:
A replay of the webcast will be available one hour after the conclusion of the live event.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV