Key Nielsen Highlights for the season three finale of "The Walking Dead":
- 9 pm airing - 7.4 HH rating with 12.4 million viewers; a +28%/+38% increase respectively over last year's season 2 finale
- 9 pm airing - Adults 18-49 delivered 8.1 million viewers; a +36% increase over last year's season 2 finale
- 9 pm airing - Adults 25-54 delivered 7.0 million viewers; a +31% increase over last year's season 2 finale
Key Nielsen Highlights for the season two finale of "Talking Dead":
- 10 pm: 3.1 HH rating with 5.2 million viewers, +15%/+20% vs. season 1 finale
- 10 pm: 3.3 million Adults 18-49, +12% vs. last year's season 1 finale
- 10 pm: 2.9 million Adults 25-54, +9% vs. last year's season 1 finale
Source: Nielsen. Live+SD. 3/31/13 TWD 9p-10:05p, TD 10:05p-11:05p. (Week of 3/25/13-3/28/13) (Season to Date 9/24/12-3/28/13). M-Sa 8p-11p/Su 7p-11p. Broadcast & Cable Trackage excludes sports & specials A18-49 (000). Qual. avail upon request.
On Sunday, social media for the season finale of "The Walking Dead" ranked 1 ST among all television programs for the day. "Talking Dead" ranked 8 th among all television and 5 th among just cable programs on Sunday.Source: Trendrr TV, 3.31.13 About AMC Whether commemorating favorite films from every genre and decade or creating acclaimed original programming, AMC brings to its audience something deeper, something richer, Something More. The network reigns as the only cable network in history ever to win the Emmy ® Award for Outstanding Drama Series four years in a row, and boasts the most-watched drama series in basic cable history with "The Walking Dead." AMC's original drama series include "Mad Men," "Breaking Bad," "The Walking Dead," "The Killing" and "Hell on Wheels." Its newest series, "Low Winter Sun," premieres this summer. AMC also explores authentic worlds with bold characters through its slate of unscripted original series like "Comic Book Men," "Small Town Security," "Talking Dead," and "Freakshow." AMC is owned and operated by AMC Networks Inc. and its sister networks include IFC, Sundance Channel, and WE tv. AMC is available across all platforms, including on-air, online, on demand and mobile. AMC: Something More.
CONTACT: Press Contacts: Lisa Rogen L1Rogen@amcnetworks.com 917.542.6216 Olivia Dupuis OJDupuis@amctv.com 212.324.4748
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV