POMPANO BEACH, Fla., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- VSE Corporation and Rick Levin & Associates, Inc. will conduct an auction of seized and forfeited property on behalf of the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
Other agencies that are participating include: U.S. Customs & Border Protection, Immigration & Customs Enforcement, Internal Revenue Service, and Secret Service. Proceeds from the auction are returned to these agencies through the Treasury Asset Forfeiture Fund for the continuation of their enforcement efforts.
The auction will take place at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, April 10, 2013, at the VSE Pompano Beach Warehouse, at 2951 NW 27 th Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL 33069.
A wide variety of merchandise will be auctioned, including:
- 2007 Spider Open Fisherman Center Console, 1996 Fountain, 2004 Sea Ray Sun Deck, and 2012 Petrel Center Console Vessels
- Construction Vehicles
- Aircraft Air Condition Parts
- Designer Shoes and Handbags
- Designer Watches, Diamond and Gold Jewelry
- Laptops, GPSs, TVs, and iPhones