U.S. Department Of The Treasury Seized & Forfeited General Property Program
POMPANO BEACH, Fla., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- VSE Corporation and Rick Levin & Associates, Inc. will conduct an auction of seized and forfeited property on behalf of the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
Other agencies that are participating include: U.S. Customs & Border Protection, Immigration & Customs Enforcement, Internal Revenue Service, and Secret Service. Proceeds from the auction are returned to these agencies through the Treasury Asset Forfeiture Fund for the continuation of their enforcement efforts.
The auction will take place at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, April 10, 2013, at the VSE Pompano Beach Warehouse, at 2951 NW 27 th Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL 33069.
A wide variety of merchandise will be auctioned, including:
- 2007 Spider Open Fisherman Center Console, 1996 Fountain, 2004 Sea Ray Sun Deck, and 2012 Petrel Center Console Vessels
- Construction Vehicles
- Aircraft Air Condition Parts
- Designer Shoes and Handbags
- Designer Watches, Diamond and Gold Jewelry
- Laptops, GPSs, TVs, and iPhones
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts