- Show the world the impact of Parkinson's disease. Using PDF's handheld sign, share a photograph of yourself telling the world why or how you make a difference in the fight against Parkinson's disease.
- Get informed by joining PDF's free PD ExpertBriefing, "Medical Therapies: What's in the Parkinson's Pipeline?" online or by phone on Tuesday, April 16, at 1:00 PM ET, led by Kapil D. Sethi, M.D., F.R.C.P., Director of the Movement Disorders Program at Georgia Regents University in Augusta, GA. Health care professionals can apply for continuing education credits via PDF's sponsorship of the American Society on Aging.
- Show support for a loved one by wearing awareness. Order the "We Make a Difference in the Fight Against Parkinson's" T-shirt designed by Jeffrey Williams of Benton, AR, who lives with young onset Parkinson's disease.
- PAIR Up up for PD research by joining a local event. Representatives of PDF's Parkinson's Advocates in Research (PAIR) program are hosting events around the US, including in Phoenix, AZ, and Denver, CO, to educate communities about Parkinson's disease research and to thank those who have made a difference by participating in research studies.
- Step up as a student. Elementary school students and teachers are saving Pennies for Parkinson's and selling Cones for a Cure while college campus teams compete to be top fundraisers in honor of parents and grandparents. Will you join them?
- Double your difference. When you donate to PDF in April, the Light of Day Foundation will match your gift for up to $100,000. Not only that, just a dollar can make a difference when you are shopping at Gristedes supermarkets in New York. Purchase a paper tulip at checkout for a $1 donation and it will be displayed in the store to raise awareness.
Parkinson's Disease Foundation Asks, How Will You Make A Difference During Parkinson's Awareness Month?
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.