PHILADELPHIA, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) will release its earnings for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, April 17, 2013. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 a.m. (EDT) on Thursday, April 18, 2013.
The dial-in numbers for the conference call are (212) 519-0813 or toll-free (888) 994-8798 and the access password is "packaging." A replay of the conference call will be available for a one-week period ending at midnight on April 25. The telephone numbers for the replay are (203) 369-0832 or toll free (866) 422-8156. A live web cast of the call will be made available to the public on the internet at the Company's web site, www.crowncork.com.
Crown Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a leading supplier of packaging products to consumer marketing companies around the world. World headquarters are located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
For more information, contact Corporate Communications at (215) 698-5351.SOURCE Crown Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV