Texas Institute For Surgery Physicians Take Podium At Aesthetic Meeting
Dr. Gunter will be among four Scientific Session panelists presenting "Five Rhinoplasty lom Patients With Five Year Follow Up - Would I Do The Same Operation Again?" Dr. Gunter has received numerous awards, including the 2004 Presidential Citation Award from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Drs. Harlan and Todd Pollock will present a two-hour course, "Progressive Tension Sutures – No Drain Abdominoplasty." The progressive tension suture technique was pioneered by the father-son team. Their study, "Progressive Tension Sutures in Abdominoplasty; A Review of 597 Consecutive Cases," was published in The Aesthetic Journal last fall. The body contouring study is the largest of its kind on tummy-tucks using progressive tension sutures (PTS). The PTS technique eliminates the need for surgical drains, permits early resumption of an upright posture and reduces complications, Dr. Harlan Pollock explained.
The ASAPS is the only national aesthetic society that requires board certification in plastic surgery for membership.
SOURCE Texas Institute for Surgery
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV