Canaccord Genuity analyst Michael Graham upgraded eBay shares to "Buy" while raising his price target to $67. Jefferies analyst Brian Pitz raised his price target to $66 from $62; Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Youssef Squali raised his target to $64 from $56; and Credit Suisse analyst Stephen Ju raised his price target to $55 from $50.
"We believe Marketplaces will continue to be a stable growth engine and that PayPal can surprise to the upside. eBay is innovating along many fronts which may require expanded investment/acquisitions. However, we believe in eBay's vision of synching online and offline commerce and that with ~112 million eBay accounts and ~123 million PayPal accounts actively engaged on mobile, eBay is uniquely positioned to capitalize on this opportunity," Canaccord's Graham wrote in his report.
Closing prices: TSLA jumped $6.04, or 15.9%, to $43.93; AAPL fell $13.75, or 3.1%, to $428.92; and EBAY rose $1.49, or 2.8%, to $55.71.
--Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York>Contact by Email. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV