Coors Light® Search For The Coldest® Returns For Third Year With Celebrity Judge, Ice Cube
In addition to the eight-city concert tour, the new Coors Light MyStudio Mobile Tour Bus – a mobile recording studio where fans can record their own tracks – will be making stops throughout the country. For MyStudio tour dates, visit SearchForTheColdest.com. Fans can also interact with Search for the Coldest at the 2013 ESSENCE Festival ™ in New Orleans, with chances to win prizes including a VIP trip to the Search for the Coldest grand finale in New York City.
Contest Overview: Contestant Submissions: April 1 – April 27 The contest begins with online submissions for those 21+. MCs upload an audio track or video of an original composition to SearchForTheColdest.com, between April 1 and April 27, to be voted on by fans and celebrity judges.
Voting: April 3 – June 30 Legal-drinking-age consumers can vote for their favorite MC from April 3 – June 30, with the top contestants selected to perform during local artist showcases and semifinal concerts. Voters will help decide who will perform in the grand finale.
Artist ShowcasesSemifinalists will be chosen through the following live and online channels:
- Artist Showcase in Dallas on June 13
- Artist Showcase in Charlotte on June 27
- Artist Showcase in New Orleans at ESSENCE Festival ™ on July 6
- Artist Showcase in Baltimore on July 10
- Artist Showcase in Philadelphia on July 11
- New York-based semifinalist, chosen via online submission
- Chicago-based semifinalist, chosen via online submission
- Atlanta-based semifinalist, chosen via online submission
- Semifinal Concert in Chicago on July 16
- Semifinal Concert in Atlanta on July18
- Video channel semifinalist, best video submitted
- Wild card semifinalist, best MC among all other markets
- Three hours of studio time to record an exclusive track co-produced by DJ Drama, featuring a verse by Bun B
- A slot on the 2013 Search for the Coldest Mixtape hosted by DJ Drama
- Media coverage including VIBE and Complex
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts