Walk For Wellness House 2013 (http://www.walkforwellnesshouse2013.kintera.org)
HINSDALE, Ill., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On Sunday, May 5, 2013, beginning at 8:00 over 2,000 people with cancer, their families, friends and volunteers will gather in support of people living with cancer through the annual Walk for Wellness House fundraiser. This family fun event will begin and end at Wellness House located at 131 N. County Line Rd. Hinsdale, IL 60521.
For over 20 years, Wellness House has been providing programs and services to local families who are affected by a cancer diagnosis. Wellness House envisions a community where all people affected by cancer thrive. Offered at no cost, and as a complement to medical treatment, programs educate, support and empower participants so they can improve their physical and emotional well-being.
"I feel like I'm not alone. Everyone listens. We don't only talk about sad things, we have fun," stated Megan Bucher, a 13 year old participant in the teen program at Wellness House.
Research shows it makes a difference...
- Support and Networking Groups
- Stress Management Techniques
- Information and Education
- Nutritional Counseling
- 5K Timed-chip Run: $40
- 5K Fun Run (not timed): $30
- 3K Walk: $30
- Virtual Walker: $30
- Although not required for participation, our goal is for each walker/runner is to raise $250. Those who achieve this goal, they will receive an official baseball style Wellness House hat.
- Presenting Sponsor: McDonald's
- Premier Sponsor: The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc.
- Lead Sponsor: HallStar
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV