Midday Glance: Gold Companies
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ Shares of some top gold companies are down at 1 p.m.:
Barrick Gold Corp. fell $.39 or 1.3 percent, to $29.02.
Gold Fields fell $.13 or 1.6 percent, to $7.63.
GoldCorp. fell $.28 or .8 percent, to $33.35.Newmont Mining Corp. fell $.62 or 1.5 percent, to $41.27.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV