Census Bureau News: Track Our Economy Using The Census Bureau's Mobile App
WASHINGTON, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Check out the Census Bureau's mobile app, "America's Economy" for several key Census Bureau economic indicators, over the next four weeks:
Week of April 1-5 — Construction Spending for February 2013 ( April 1); Manufacturers' Shipments, Inventories and Orders for February 2013 ( April 2); U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services for February 2013 ( April 5).
Week of April 8-12 — Monthly Wholesale Trade: Sales and Inventories for February 2013 ( April 9); Advance Monthly Sales for Retail and Food Services for March 2013 ( April 12); Manufacturing and Trade: Inventories and Sales for February 2013 ( April 12).Week of April 15-19 — New Residential Construction for March 2013 ( April 16). Week of April 22-26 — New Residential Sales for March 2013 ( April 23); Advance Report on Durable Goods Manufacturers' Shipments, Inventories, and Orders for March 2013 ( April 24). Week of April 29-30 — Housing Vacancies for the First Quarter 2013 ( April 30). In addition, the Commerce Department will release two indicators from the Bureau of Economic Analysis: Gross Domestic Product for First Quarter 2013 (first estimate, April 26) and Personal Income and Outlays for March 2013 (April 29). The Commerce Department will also release a Bureau of Labor Statistics economic indicator, The Employment Situation for March 2013 ( April 5). All these indicators may be accessed through the Census Bureau's free, easy-to-use mobile app, "America's Economy," available for download for both Apple and Android phones and tablets. The app provides real-time updates for 16 key economic indicators from the Census Bureau, Bureau of Labor Statistics and Bureau of Economic Analysis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV