New App Lets Travelers Book Airport Shuttles
CHICAGO, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The GO Group, LLC has launched an updated app that allows travelers to book a GO airport shuttle from their iPhones. The new version stores users' personal information, which speeds up the booking process.
To make a reservation, iPhone users simply access the app and enter their flight, arrival and/or destination information. The app will automatically access the user's previously entered personal information, and allow them to easily make a reservation to and from any of the more than 50 airports served by GO Airport Shuttle. The app can be downloaded at the Apple app store and by searching for the phrase "go shuttle."
"Mobile devices increasingly becoming the booking method of choice for travelers, so this app allows one-stop shopping for all travel needs, allowing anyone to book ground transportation quickly from any location," says John McCarthy, president of The GO Group, which is comprised of 43 ground transportation companies, serving 52 airports in the United States, Canada and Europe.The mobile application was developed by The Hudson Group, a Lawrence, Mass. reservation systems technology company. The app should be available for other mobile devices later this year. Non iPhone users can book ground transportation to and from both departure and destination airports through GO's Web site, www.goairportshuttle.com or toll free at 1-877-544-4646. The GO Group, LLC is a one-stop source for door-to-door airport shuttle services. Its members transport some 13 million passengers to and from airports in the United States, Mexico, Canada and Europe annually. SOURCE The GO Group, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV