CTIA-The Wireless AssociationÂ® Highlights How Wireless Is Changing Money And Commerce
WASHINGTON, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Wireless technology continues to change the way that consumers interact with their money, whether it's through banking apps or how they pay for their purchases. CTIA-The Wireless Association® takes a look at mCommerce today and its potential for the future in the April edition of the Wonder of Wireless webcast and on its blog.
- Mobile Commerce: An Evolving Business: Wireless at Work As customers start to use more mobile commerce services and applications, we asked a panel of experts about how mCommerce is evolving and what the future holds for consumers and regulators at MobileCON.
- Mobile Interactions and Payments: Insider Interview Chief Technology Officer Ryan Hughes for Isis, the mobile payments initiative formed by AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless, discusses how mobile payments and the wireless industry are integrating smart interactions and security to provide consumers a seamless mCommerce experience.
- Mobile Banking Bridges Economic Gap: Policy Point In this month's Policy Point, we look at how mobile banking applications are helping Americans who either don't have bank accounts or don't have adequate access to their banks so they can cash checks, transfer funds and access account information anywhere and anytime. Thanks to mobile banking, these users are able to save thousands of dollars in fees and charges.
- Oregon Man Saves Trapped Child: Wireless Lifesaver Chris O'Neill was driving along Lake Oswego, Oregon when he saw an SUV teetering over an embankment. After using his cellphone to call 911, he risked his life by crawling into the unsteady SUV to save the 4-year old strapped in the backseat.
CTIA-The Wireless Association® ( www.ctia.org ) is an international organization representing the wireless communications industry. Membership in the association includes wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products. CTIA advocates on behalf of its members at all levels of government. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives, and sponsors the industry's leading wireless tradeshows. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV