- Revenue Increases 96%
- EBITDAS Increases $2.7 Million
- Record Net Income of $622 Thousand
LAS VEGAS, April 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Galaxy Gaming, Inc. (OTCBB: GLXZ), announced today its results for the quarter and twelve months ended December 31, 2012. The Las Vegas-based company is the world's second-largest developer, manufacturer and distributor of cutting-edge products for the casino industry, including casino table games such as: Lucky Ladies, Texas Shootout, Emperor's Challenge, Deuces Wild, 21+3, Three Card Poker, Bonus Craps and High Card Flush. Galaxy also develops innovative electronic wagering platforms and systems such as its Bonus Jackpot System, Inter-Casino Jackpot System, MEGA-Share and the TableMAX e-Table gaming system.
2012 vs. 2011
- Revenue of $7,223K increased 96% or $3,538K from $3,685K.
- EBITDAS of $2,847K increased 1,837% or $2,700K from $147K.
- Net income* of $622K improved $1,095K from a loss of ($473K).
- Revenue of $1,913K increased 35% or $492K from $1,421K.
- EBITDAS of $839K increased 72% or $350K from $488K.
- Net income* of $601K improved $611K from a loss of ($10K).
- Revenue of $1,913K increased 2% or $40K from $1,873K.
- EBITDAS of $838K increased 8% or $60K from $778K.
- Net income* of $601K increased 362% or $471K from $130K.
|When: Tuesday, April 2 nd at 1:00pm Pacific Time (4:00pm Eastern)|
|US/Canada: (866) 538-3621|
|International: (908) 982-4689|
|Conference ID: 27806548|
|Web Presentation: www.galaxygaming.com/investor-relations|
CONTACT: Robert B. Saucier, CEO Gary A. Vecchiarelli, CFO (702) 939-3254
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV