- Luisa Banchoff and the Red Mountain Writing Project in Birmingham, AL will collaborate on student and teacher workshops focusing on the power of words in effecting change, honoring the 50 th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement.
- Miles Hewitt will organize and facilitate an At Home At School poetry workshop and performance for youth ages 6-12 at Washington State University, Vancouver.
- Claire Lee will conduct a series of workshops for third- and fourth-graders to help students strengthen their reading and writing skills at the East Harlem Tutorial Program in New York City. Additionally, Claire will read original works at the annual Academy of American Poets gala, which directly benefits National Poetry Month.
- Natalie Richardson will be featured as part of Feed Your Soul, a poetry festival for engaging those in the community who are new to poetry, hosted by 826michigan, Inside Out Literary Arts and the Detroit Public Library.
- Lylla Younes will conduct a workshop with inner-city youth in Albuquerque, NM in partnership with the New Mexico Department of Health and the National Hispanic Cultural Center.
National Student Poets Celebrate Poetry Month Across The United States
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts