While Mr. Proctor's clients are global, he has also established himself within the Chicago community. He is an active member of the Chicago Club and the Economic Club of Chicago. Mr. Proctor also currently serves as the advisory board member for Back on My Feet Chicago, a nonprofit organization that promotes the self-sufficiency of homeless populations by engaging them in running as a means to build confidence, strength and self-esteem.
Bryan received a bachelor's degree from Indiana University in Bloomington.
About Korn/Ferry InternationalKorn/Ferry International is a premier global provider of talent management solutions, with a presence throughout the Americas,
Middle East and Africa. The firm delivers services and solutions that help clients cultivate greatness through the attraction, engagement, development and retention of their talent. Visit
www.kornferry.com for more information on Korn/Ferry International, and
www.kornferryinstitute.com for thought leadership, intellectual property, and research.
SOURCE Korn/Ferry International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV