FREEHOLD, N.J., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE:MNR), a real estate investment trust (REIT) specializing in net-leased industrial properties, will host its Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call. Senior management will discuss the results, current market conditions and future outlook on Thursday, May 9, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Monmouth Real Estate's second quarter financial results will be released on Wednesday, May 8, 2013, and will be available on the company website at www.mreic.com in the "Financial Filings" section.
To participate in the webcast select the microphone icon at the top of the homepage on the company's website at www.mreic.com. Interested parties can also participate via conference call by calling toll free 1-888-317-6016 (domestically) or 1-412-317-6016 (internationally).
The replay of the conference call will be available at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 9, 2013. It will be available until June 30, 2013, and can be accessed by dialing toll free 1-877-344-7529 (domestically) and 1-412-317-0088 (internationally) and entering the passcode 10025487. A transcript of the call and the webcast replay will be available at the company's website, www.mreic.com.Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, which was organized in 1968, is a publicly owned real estate investment trust (REIT) specializing in net-leased industrial properties subject to long-term leases primarily to investment grade tenants. The Company is a fully integrated and self-managed real estate company, whose property portfolio consists of seventy-two industrial properties and one shopping center located in twenty-six states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities. SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV