Official Payments Assists Tax Professionals
NORCROSS, Ga., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Official Payments, a leading provider of electronic payment solutions, offers tax professionals an easy way to help their clients pay federal, state and local tax obligations via credit card, debit card or electronic check. Taxpayers can simply log onto www.OfficialPayments.com, create an online account, and use the service to pay a variety of taxes, including personal income taxes, estimated quarterly taxes and business taxes.
"We want to make it easy for tax professionals to let their clients know that they can pay their federal, state and local tax obligations online, over the phone or via their mobile devices," said Alex P. Hart, President and CEO of Official Payments. "Marketing tools, such as logos, web banners/buttons and print materials, are available to help tax preparers and advisors communicate these convenient payment options to their clients."
By using credit cards to pay bills, taxpayers can better manage their cash flow and, if their card programs qualify, can even earn valuable reward points that may be used for merchandise, travel and dining, business purchases or employee recognition programs.
Official Payments was the first electronic payment provider to be selected by the Internal Revenue Service and has been processing federal tax payments since 1999. Tax professionals and their clients can rest assured that Official Payments makes paying taxes fast, easy, and secure. To learn more, go to
www.OfficialPayments.com and click on the Tax Professionals link at the bottom of the home page.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV