- ABV's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- COMPANHIA DE BEBIDAS DAS AME has improved earnings per share by 9.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, COMPANHIA DE BEBIDAS DAS AME increased its bottom line by earning $1.64 versus $1.49 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.82 versus $1.64).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Beverages industry and the overall market, COMPANHIA DE BEBIDAS DAS AME's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for COMPANHIA DE BEBIDAS DAS AME is rather high; currently it is at 69.90%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 36.84% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $3,464.84 million or 8.83% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -2.63%.
- You can view the full Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Latest Headlines about SO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV