As a division of Kaplan, Inc., part of The Washington Post (NYSE: WPO), Colloquy leverages 75 years of expertise in global education services. Colloquy offers the full range of resources and knowledge necessary to plan, execute, launch, and manage a total online experience both domestically and internationally.
Using its proprietary Colloquy 360° Methodology, Colloquy applies a best-practices approach to market research, marketing and recruiting, curriculum design and development, learning management systems, and student success services.
Visit us at
Averie ConnellBusiness Development ManagerColloquy, Inc.3333 S. Congress Ave., Suite 100 Delray Beach, FL 33445561-381-6350
SOURCE Colloquy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV