RALEIGH, N.C., April 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glenn McCoy has been named chief financial officer (CFO) of First Citizens BancShares Inc. and its First Citizens Bank subsidiary effective today (April 1). Headquartered in Raleigh, N.C., First Citizens provides financial services at more than 400 offices in 17 states and the District of Columbia.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17879
"Glenn provides an insightful perspective and has vast experience in all areas of corporate finance and banking," said First Citizens' Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Frank B. Holding Jr. "His knowledge and expertise will help us move our company forward while we remain focused on the financial fundamentals that have made us successful through the years. We welcome his leadership as our new CFO."McCoy joined First Citizens Bank in December 2012 as executive vice president of finance. He has 31 years of experience in banking. From 2009 to 2012, he served as CFO of the former RBC Bank (USA), the retail banking subsidiary of the Royal Bank of Canada, in Raleigh. Before joining RBC, McCoy held management positions at the former Wachovia Corporation. During the last years of his 28-year tenure at Wachovia, McCoy served as CFO of various divisions, including corporate/capital markets, wealth management and mortgage and retail credit. He has extensive experience in domestic and international banking, treasury services, risk management and insurance and capital markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV