Ray Patterson Joins Lattice Engines As Vice President Of Professional Services
SAN MATEO, Calif., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Lattice Engines announced that Ray Patterson has joined the company as vice president of professional services. Patterson previously served as vice president of professional services at ArcSight, an HP Company and security industry leader. At Lattice, Patterson leads the company's services and education organizations dedicated to the success of Lattice's global customers.
Comments on the News
- "It's a pleasure to welcome Ray Patterson to the Lattice team," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice Engines. "His experience with high growth, market defining companies is a tremendous asset as we execute on our mission to make sales and marketing organizations around the world more effective using the power of Big Data."
- "Lattice is helping companies increase their sales effectiveness and grow revenue by applying world class analytics to predict buyer intent," said Ray Patterson, Jr. CPA. "I'm excited to join Lattice and to help continue its incredible high growth through ensuring customer success and ROI."
- At ArcSight, Patterson was part of the team that led the enterprise security management company to market leadership, an IPO and subsequent acquisition by HP. He launched the company's Security Operations Consulting practice, which served its Fortune 100 and government customers and drove strategic relationships with system integrators and channel partners.
- Previous to ArcSight, Patterson held consulting and business development positions at Oracle and Verisign. He earned a BS from George Mason University, a BA from Virginia Tech and an MBA from George Washington University.
- Patterson is a decorated former U.S. Army officer and Lieutenant Colonel experienced in leading organizations of more than 500 as a Battalion Commander.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts