MIS Training Institute To Hold Annual SuperStrategies Conference
SOUTHBOROUGH, Mass., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SuperStrategies 2013 in Orlando promises to bring a stellar line-up of high-level audit practitioners from leading organizations as they share their insights into new approaches to deliver results to your organization and stakeholders. SuperStrategies 2013 will be held April 30-May 2 at Disney's Contemporary Resort in Orlando, FL.
"Executive management and the Board are relying on internal auditors more heavily than ever before to identify and assess risks and oversee compliance efforts across the business," says Joel Kramer, Conference Chair and Managing Director of the Internal Audit Division at MIS Training Institute, "In this exciting program, we will explore the strategies that internal audit can utilize to keep their people and departments ahead of the curve as internal audit evolves, expands and becomes an even more integral part of daily business operations." Joel Kramer was recently inducted into the 2013 American Hall of Distinguished Audit Practitioners as announced by The North American Board of The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) as an exemplary internal audit professional.
This year's meeting features four keynote presentations; Duaine D. Smith, Senior Vice President and General Auditor, Clear Channel Communications, H. David Kotz, Director, Berkeley Research Group, Maria Olide, CPA, Chief Audit Executive, ADP, Inc. and Jonny Frank, Partner, StoneTurn Group, LLP; who will focus on the latest trends, changes and challenges in internal audit
The event features 7 tracks, the co-located CAE Summit, and 4 workshops along with a bustling expo floor full of today's top vendors of audit products and services. Year after year, SuperStrategies has proven to be the Audit Best-Practices Conference, and this year will be no different.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV