Opening Video – A video starring notable Playmates serves as a prelude to the ultimate lifestyle manual found in-app.
The Good Life – Essential tips on how to navigate your surroundings with style.
- Travel, Food, Drink, Cars, Gear and Style for the thoroughly modern man.
The Articles – Choice cuts from the current issue of
- Interview – The iconic, in-depth Playboy Interview.
- 20 Questions – A shorter, lighter "20Q" tête-à-tête.
- Feature – Contemporary long-form non-fiction pieces.
- Forum – Opinion and argument on political and social developments.
- Fiction – Attention-grabbing literary selections.
Girls – Exclusive pictorials of breathtaking beauties… because you've already read the articles.
- Playmate Redux – Top Playmates make a stunning return engagement.
- God Given Gorgeous – Renowned photographers paired with women who define a new standard of beauty.
- Miss Social – Winners of Playboy's online competition with a devoted social media following.
– Bookmark favorite content, such as photos or articles, for future viewing.
- My bookmarks for saved content; Library for previous months and special collections of bundled content and pictorials; Downloads for your downloaded content; and Subscribe to manage your subscription.
The three subscription options offered to consumers include: a recurring monthly subscription for
, a recurring six-month subscription for
and a recurring yearly subscription for
Timed to the official launch of Playboy for iPhone, Playboy is kicking off a transmedia marketing campaign to promote the app. Playboy has created a NYC taxi cab spot, running from
, to reach passengers in a captive setting. Tapping into its savvy social fan-base, social media efforts are underway via
, highlighting video, visuals and other behind-the-scenes assets. Playboy for iPhone will also be promoted in
magazine, and other online and mobile channels.
Playboy for iPhone is among the suite of new initiatives being developed by the Company's media group, including the curated release of 50 of Playboy's best interviews in '50 Years of the Playboy Interview' for Amazon's Kindle Store and the introduction of a fashion collaboration with designers Cushnie et Ochs for a limited edition collection available on PlayboyStore.com.