Covenant Security Services Expands With Opening Of Houston Office, Announces Several Key Promotions
PHILADELPHIA, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Covenant Security Services (CSS), one of the nation's largest American-owned security service providers, continues to expand its domestic footprint with the opening of a new regional office in Houston, Texas. With the opening of the new office, Covenant is proud to announce the promotions of several key CSS personnel.
Brandon Hyatt, who serves as a National Account Manager for several key clients, will now also serve as Covenant's Southwest Regional Manager and will be responsible for streamlining all operational functions in the territory. In his previous position, Hyatt was instrumental in providing Covenant's national clients with site security plans and the implementation of Covenant training, safety, and security officer programs.
Robert Moraca was promoted to National Account Manager and will be responsible for managing Covenant's security officer program at critical infrastructures throughout Texas and Oklahoma. Moraca previously served as Covenant's Philadelphia-area Operations Specialist.Cori Reyes, a former New York and Miami-Dade Police Detective who served as a Covenant Site Manager in Dallas, was promoted to Dallas Area Manager. Reyes is responsible for the operational oversight of all site security programs throughout the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. "Covenant is proud to officially be part of the Houston community where we have so many essential relationships," said CSS President Gregory M. Iannuzzi. "It is a pleasure knowing that we have proven individuals in Brandon, Robert, and Cori, who will continue to provide excellence in security. We are happy to call Houston our new home as Covenant continues to grow rapidly throughout the country." Covenant Security Services Houston 650 N. Sam Houston Parkway E, Suite 108 Houston, TX 77060 (832) 230-0306
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV