WASHINGTON, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts has partnered with nationally recognized nutritionist and author Keri Glassman to create a new JW Kids Menu, helping junior jetsetters build healthy eating habits while traveling and arming them with the skills they need to continue the practice at home.
The interactive menu, debuting at JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts in the U.S. this spring, features comfort food favorites with a healthy twist, giving little ones the chance to pick and pair foods they love while giving parents peace of mind by offering healthy options.
"With kids' food choices becoming increasingly diverse, we are looking to create dining options that are fresh, healthy and imaginatively tasty," said Mitzi Gaskins, vice president & global brand manager for JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts. "These items will not only delight kids from a culinary standpoint, but will also let parents know the JW Marriott brand cares about the well-being of their entire family."Available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the JW Kids Menu is divided into three sections – "Kids Nosh," "Big Kids," and "This, That & the Other" – offering a variety of large and small dishes to satisfy even the pickiest palates.
- Kids Nosh – This section includes items such as fresh-cut cucumber and carrot sticks with a low-fat yogurt ranch dip or cheese cubes and grapes that will quiet grumbling tummies while kids explore their new activity book and parents peruse the dinner menu.
- Big Kids – Catering to junior jetsetters who may not view themselves as kids, this section features well-balanced, recognizable favorites like turkey meatballs along with "mini" adult offerings for more sophisticated palates such as grilled organic chicken.
- This, That & the Other – To empower kids to make their own healthy choices, this section allows younger guests to mix-and-match with guidance from parents, letting them explore a variety of nutritious offerings while encouraging their imaginations.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts