FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On the heels of its 15 th anniversary and another year of record revenue growth, DataCore Software today announced the DataCore™ Premier Partner Program for the Americas. This expanded phase of the company's global channel strategy is tailored for partners in the U.S., Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean seeking to capture the enormous opportunity in storage virtualization with the industry leading SANsymphony™-V.
According to Barry Martin, co-founder and principal at The Mirazon Group, a DataCore value-added reseller for seven years: "The potential to increase sales with this program and technology is tremendous, but it offers much more. DataCore helps us rein in account control that too often in the past had been lost to storage hardware manufacturers. We can genuinely do the right thing for our clients, getting the most value from their prior investments, while introducing them to the most appropriate innovations going forward. The additional payback is fantastic customer retention."
"For partners in the virtualization business, there's no better market opportunity today than storage virtualization and software defined storage," said Steve Houck, chief operating officer at DataCore Software. "Customers are solving the most complex IT challenges today by virtualizing their storage environments with SANsymphony-V, liberating themselves from proprietary lock in and finally virtualizing Tier-1 applications, implementing leading flash storage technologies and managing data across multiple storage vendors."Several transformational forces have made DataCore's storage virtualization software a necessary competency for IT consultants. These include:
- Heated interest in moving from hard-wired to software-defined data centers.
- Quest for responsive virtualized storage infrastructures to fuel high-performance, Tier-1 applications.
- Urgency to assimilate flash storage and SSDs into tiered storage networks alongside conventional disk systems on the floor and rented capacity in the cloud.
- Insatiable requirements from clustered servers for continuous access to Big Data stores.
- Channel-only sales, eliminating direct sales conflicts altogether.
- Conscious regard for regional coverage by authorized partners in order to avoid over-distribution.
- Customized on-boarding program to rapidly close new business within the VAR's current client population.