Cantor Data Services Launches Two Daily Fantasy Baseball Leagues On Cantor Fantasy Sportsâ¿¢
For more details or to register for an account, please visit the Cantor Fantasy Sports™ website at: http://www.cantorfantasysports.com.
Players can learn to play by entering one of many free leagues. Those competing in a pay league must be at least 18 years old and reside in one of the following states: Alabama, Alaska, California, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
About Cantor FitzgeraldCantor Fitzgerald, a leading global financial services firm at the forefront of financial and technological innovation, has been a proven and resilient leader for over 65 years. Cantor is a preeminent capital markets investment bank serving more than 5,000 institutional clients around the world, recognized for its strengths in institutional equity and fixed income sales and trading and for its expanding presence serving the middle market with investment and banking services, prime brokerage, and commercial real estate financing. Cantor Fitzgerald also is a leader in new businesses including advisory and asset management services, gaming technology, e-commerce and other ventures.
Note to Editors: Cantor Fitzgerald, L.P. is the parent entity of Cantor Data Services.SOURCE Cantor Data Services
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV