High Lantern Group Adds Drew Holzapfel To New York Office
As part of High Lantern Group's New York office, Holzapfel will be responsible for client management and business development in the areas of health and aging. In addition to serving many clients on financial services, consumer business, and travel and tourism, the firm created and manages the Global Coalition on Aging, a consortium of global corporations driving public policy, strategy and business innovation to promote healthy and active aging in light of the 21 st century's age-related demographic transformation.
Holzapfel has led the development of ReACT (reactconnection.com), a coalition of Fortune 500 companies seeking to better support employees serving as caregivers, which was launched at the World Economic Forum in 2010. Additionally, he participated in the creation of the CEO Initiative on Alzheimer's Disease, a business coalition focused on improving Alzheimer's research and development, diagnosis and treatment and raising awareness of the disease.
SOURCE High Lantern Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV