CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Quaker Chemical (NYSE: KWR) announced the launch of its new website design reflecting the company's inspirational, customer-centric approach. The new platform targets improving the user experience and elevates the most relevant content based on Quaker customer preferences, allowing for easy searching and quick access to content, such as product information and case studies.
The main objective behind the launch is to enable visitors from all industries to learn about all company process fluid offerings and chemical management services. "Our inspiration for the re-design of the website has been our current and potential customers. We intend to be their business partners and help them decide what solutions best fit their individual needs," says Eliana Holguin, Global Marketing Manager.
User-friendly webpage navigation, bold graphic elements, and intimate portrait photography reflect the Quaker brand's new identity. According to Michael F. Barry, Chairman, CEO and President of Quaker, "this new brand identity is not a radical change, but simply better communicates who the company is and tells a consistent story in all markets and segments around the globe."Visit www.quakerchem.com for the full experience. About Quaker Chemical Corporation: Quaker Chemical Corporation is a leading global provider of process chemicals, chemical specialties, services, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries - including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, coatings and construction materials. Quaker's products, technical solutions, and chemical management services enhance customers' processes, improve their product quality, and lower costs. Quaker's headquarters is located near Philadelphia in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania. For more information on Quaker Chemical, visit www.quakerchem.com .
SOURCE Quaker Chemical Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV