Santander Brasil Filed Form 20-F On March 29th
SAO PAULO, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Santander (Brasil) S.A. (" Santander Brasil") announced that its Annual Report on Form 20-F (the "20‑F"), reporting its financial and operational data for 2012, was filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, or the SEC, and the Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission, the Comissão de Valores Mobiliários, or CVM, on March 29, 2013.
The 20-F contains detailed information about Santander Brasil, including certifications under the U.S. Sarbanes-Oxley Act ("SOX"), which attest to the effectiveness of Santander Brasil's internal controls and procedures. Santander Brasil's independent auditors, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Auditores Independentes, issued an audit opinion on the financial statements and the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting as of December 31, 2012.
Banco Santander (Brasil) S.A. Carlos Alberto Lopez GalanDiretor de Relacoes com Investidores
Phone: +55 (11) 3553 3300E-mail: email@example.comSOURCE Banco Santander Brasil S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV