SBA Offers Disaster Assistance To South Carolina Residents Affected By Windsor Green Condo Complex Fire
WASHINGTON, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- South Carolina residents and businesses affected by the Windsor Green Condo Complex fire in Myrtle Beach on March 16 can apply for low-interest disaster loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration, SBA Administrator Karen G. Mills announced today.
Administrator Mills made the loans available in response to a letter from Governor Nikki R. Haley on March 22, requesting a disaster declaration by the SBA. The declaration covers Horry County and the adjacent Dillon, Georgetown and Marion counties in South Carolina ; Brunswick, Columbus and Robeson counties in North Carolina .
"The SBA is strongly committed to providing the people of South Carolina with the most effective and customer-focused response possible to assist homeowners, renters, and businesses of all sizes with federal disaster loans," said Administrator Mills. "Getting businesses and communities up and running after a disaster is our highest priority at SBA.""Loans up to $200,000 are available to homeowners to repair or replace damaged or destroyed real estate. Homeowners and renters are eligible for loans up to $40,000 to repair or replace damaged or destroyed personal property," said Frank Skaggs, director of SBA's Field Operations Center East in Atlanta. SBA's customer service representatives will be available at the Disaster Loan Outreach Center to answer questions about the disaster loan program, explain the process, issue and help individuals complete their applications. The Center located in the following community and is open as indicated:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV