Hispanicize 2013 Names Four Latino Influencers MVP Social Media Correspondents Of The Event
MIAMI BEACH, Fla., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Four of the nation's most talented and influential Latinos in social media will serve as the official MVP Social Media Correspondents of Hispanicize 2013. Hispanicize 2013 ( www.hispanicizeevent.com) will take place April 9-13, 2013 at the Eden Roc Hotel in Miami Beach (REGISTER HERE).
The MVP SM Class of 2013 will be comprised of social media influencers who also serve as journalists and contributors for numerous TV network and web shows: Gaby Natale of SuperLatina ( @SuperLatinaShow); Martin Llorens of Hola Martin ( @HolaMartin) and Pulpo Media, Flor de Maria Rivera of Flor de Maria Fashion ( @FlordeMariaF) and Mercedes Sanchez of Be Chic Mag (@BeChicMag).
"From our celebrity red carpets to our Latin music artists, concerts and everything in between these fabulous four influencers will capture and amplify the social media and journalistic story of the event," said Manny Ruiz, founder and creative director of Hispanicize 2013. "Together with hundreds of other top bloggers, journalists and cultural influencers that converge at Hispanicize 2013 we believe these correspondents will help us trend on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more daily."Among the top brands expected to trend big at Hispanicize 2013 are presenting sponsor Procter & Gamble, Tide, Charmin, Swiffer, Target, Pandora, Radio Shack, Sherwin-Williams, Visit Orlando and newcomer ViSalus, among others. At the fourth annual Latino trends event, journalists, bloggers, filmmakers, marketers and music artists will convene throughout the course of five days with more than 105 sessions and 260 speakers discussing ever facet of Hispanic media, social media, entertainment and marketing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV