CANTON, Mass., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Baskin-Robbins, the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, is "abuzz" with excitement as it announced today a special lineup of ice cream cakes to celebrate the spring season. The new Ladybug Cake and Bumblebee Cake - both bright and colorful on the outside and delicious on the inside – are festive additions to Baskin-Robbins' lineup of whimsical and inventive ice cream cakes.
- Ladybug Cake – For any dessert table in need of a little extra fun, this spotted friend is absolutely adorable and is the perfect companion with a guest's favorite ice cream flavor.
- Bumblebee Cake – Featuring delectable chocolate wafers and a smile so sweet it won't sting, this treat is sure to be the buzz of any party.
"Baskin-Robbins is known for its innovative ice cream cake designs and we had so much fun creating these that we are delighted to introduce guests to our new Ladybug and Bumblebee Cakes," said Stan Frankenthaler, Baskin-Robbins Executive Chef and Vice President of Innovation at Dunkin' Brands. "These new spring-inspired cakes will not only delight ice cream lovers, but will also serve as eye-catching centerpieces that bring this season to life at any family occasion or celebration."
Available now at participating Baskin-Robbins locations nationwide, the Ladybug and Bumblebee Cakes can be customized with a guest's favorite ice cream and cake flavor combination. Guests can choose from any of their favorite Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavors for the cake including the April Flavor of the Month, Jamoca® Heath® ice cream, which features Baskin-Robbins' Jamoca® coffee ice cream with Heath® English Toffee candy pieces.For more information about Baskin-Robbins' frozen treats and its Ladybug and Bumblebee Cakes, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow us on Facebook ( www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins) or on Twitter ( www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins). About Baskin-Robbins Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine's 31st annual Franchise 500® ranking, Baskin-Robbins is the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at nearly 7,000 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,000 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. In 2012, more than 13 million ice cream cakes were sold in Baskin-Robbins shops worldwide. For the full-year 2012, Baskin-Robbins' shops had global franchisee-reported sales of approximately $1.9 billion. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com. Contact: Justin Drake Dunkin' Brands 781-737-5200 email@example.com SOURCE Baskin-Robbins
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV