Dr. Jammy received a doctorate in electrical engineering from Northwestern University. He holds more than 50 patents and is an author/co-author of over 225 publications/presentations. He serves on a variety of conference and industry committees, including the IEEE VLSI Technology Symposium as technical program co-chair, the ITRS Front End International Technology Working Group, the IEEE VLSI TSA Conference as US Chair, and other industry and academic bodies.
Intermolecular's mission is to drive its customers' success by transforming R&D and accelerating innovation in markets that derive competitive advantage from the interaction of materials science, processes, integration and device architecture.
About Intermolecular, Inc.
Intermolecular ® has pioneered a proprietary approach to accelerate research and development, innovation, and time-to-market for the semiconductor and clean-energy industries. The approach consists of our proprietary High Productivity Combinatorial (HPC TM) platform, coupled with its multi-disciplinary team. Through paid collaborative development programs (CDPs) with its customers, Intermolecular develops proprietary technology and intellectual property for its customers focused on advanced materials, processes, integration and device architectures. Founded in 2004, Intermolecular is based in San Jose, California. "Intermolecular" and the Intermolecular logo are registered trademarks; and "HPC" and "Tempus" are trademarks of Intermolecular, Inc.; all rights reserved. Learn more at www.intermolecular.com .
CONTACT: Press Contact David Moreno MCA Public Relations firstname.lastname@example.org +1.650.968.8900 x125 Investor Relations Contact Gary Hsueh, Intermolecular Sr. Director of Corporate Development and Investor Relations email@example.com +1.408.582.5635
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV