LIVONIA, Mich., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Valassis (NYSE: VCI), a leader in intelligent media delivery, announced today that Suzie Brown, Valassis' Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, will present and moderate a panel at the Path to Purchase Institute's 2013 Shopper Marketing Summit being held April 8-10, 2013 in Schaumburg, Ill. Brown will lead the panel "New Media Mix - the Impact for Marketers" on April 10, 2013 from 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. CDT.
Valassis will also be exhibiting at the Summit (booth # 216), showcasing intelligent media delivery and the ability to connect marketers with consumers through innovative, integrated media solutions. From the show floor, Valassis will discuss precise targeting, powerful insights and proven media to help marketers reach their most valuable customers to influence their purchasing behaviors.
Brown leads the company's sales and marketing efforts with an innovative and clear vision, continually inspiring the evolution of its portfolio of products to help clients maximize response and return on investment. With more than 25 years of industry experience, she is regarded as an expert on the changing consumer path to purchase, consumer promotion and the media landscape.
WHO: Panel participants include:
- Suzie Brown, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Valassis
- Tony Rogers, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Walmart
- Larry Levin, Executive Vice President and General Manager, SymphonyIRI Group
- Lisa Klauser, President, Consumer and Shopper Marketing, Integrated Marketing Services
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV