SALT LAKE CITY, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced it has expanded its multi-channel platform with powerful, new device-agnostic mobile solutions. These new capabilities are a direct result of inContact's recent acquisition of the assets and employees of Silicon Valley-based Sierra360 LLC.
Founded in early 2012, Sierra360 offers real-time mobile and social customer engagement solutions. Their SaaS offering for Cloud Contact Centers empowers enterprises to deliver a better customer service experience across both web and wireless environments. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with software engineering located in Latin America.
inContact's market leading cloud offering enables customers to connect with consumers in real-time across multiple channels. With the addition of Sierra360's innovative technology, inContact will enable contact centers to support connected consumers on virtually any mobile device."Our recent survey with Harris Interactive showed that 70% of consumers felt that mobile service applications are key to customer satisfaction, interaction and loyalty. Expanding our mobile offering with both the product IP and expert personnel gained through this acquisition helps us address this growing segment more quickly and extends our leadership in the cloud customer interaction management space." said Paul Jarman, CEO of inContact. Highlights of the new mobile solutions include:
- Mobile Co-browsing: empowers agents to guide customers side-by-side through complex forms, transactions, account set up or issue resolution
- Mobility Solutions for Customer Engagement: Seamlessly integrated with a mobile website or application, the solution enables customer service agents to real-time chat with customers across mobile devices, tablets and computers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts